Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'M A WINNER!!!

|I participated in the "Think Christmas" blog hop and won 6 fat quarters AND the book Christmas Cats and Dogs from Linda Alexander of http://living4quilting.blogspot.com/!  How lucky can a quilter get???  There are 21 different patterns in this wonderful book and now I'm busy figuring out which project to make with my fabulous fat quarters!!!  Thank you so much, Linda - I love it all!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm glad you like your prizes. I like this book too. This is one of my favorite books. I have my copy too and can't decide which one I want to do either. Let me know, maybe we can play along together...