Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Finishes

Most of these quilts were pieced during my time in Florida when I was house/pet sitting for my daughter while she was deployed to Afghanistan.  I was finally home long enough to quilt and bind them!

This quilt is for our niece and her husband.

This quilt is for their son, born in June and quilted with smiling suns.

This quilt is for the new grandparents, my SIL and BIL.  I had fun coming up with different quilting for this quilt.







This quilt is for the new Auntie and niece.  Same panel was used for the center but all different quilting patterns were used.





 This quilt is for my youngest daughter.  Didn't take close-ups of the quilting before I sent it off to Tulsa.
There was one more for the best girlfriend a SS could have, but they were coming over and I didn't get pictures before I wrapped it up!  I'll get pictures tomorrow.

I hope that all of you have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year, both filled with family, friends, love and laughter.  And I hope you have more finishes and fewer UFOs this time next year!

2 comments:

Linda said...

As usual, your quilts and quilting are wonderful. Great gifts! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas also. See you in the new year!!!

Jacquelynne Steves said...

I'm sure the recipients will be thrilled! I especially love the yellow one- so cheery!