Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Fat Quarter Shop

I placed my order with the Fat Quarter Shop yesterday and the only thing hard about it was not putting all of everything in my cart!  I got a call from the Fat Quarter Shop shortly after I placed my order, letting me know that one of the fabrics I chose was not in stock in the amount I wanted.  The wonderful lady (I'm so sorry I don't remember her name) suggested several alternatives and talked to me about the true colors of the other choices I had while I looked on their website.  Obviously my screen doesn't show the true color of every material, no blame, just fact.  If you want to experience awesome customer service, incredible selection and some truly exceptional prices, Fat Quarter Shop is the place for you to shop.  If you have any questions, just call them and the friendly, knowledgeable ladies will be happy to help you in any way!  Check them out at http://www.fatquartershop.com

1 comment:

Linda Lee said...

I hope you plan to take of picture of all your treasures! Fat Quarter Shop is my FAVORITE on line quilt shop.