Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year...Where did 2015 go?

I cannot believe that there are less than 5 hours left in 2015 here on the west coast of America!!  I feel like this year flew by in a blink!!!  I pray that the new year will bring you health, peace, prosperity and many quilting finishes!

Looking back on what I finished this year may help me to wrap my head around how fast 12 months can fly by.

In April, I finished Elephant Parade and the wall hanging that went with it, as well as making myself an under-machine organizer



At the end of April I had another finish - my Row Quilt that I gave to a dear friend.

In June I finished my daughter's autograph quilt from her wedding the prior August.  The better pictures are on this post because I lost them!

In September I finished my Garage Sale Irish Chain that I had taken completely apart and re-sewed.

In October I finished my Stairway to Heaven that I renamed Geese on the Stairway to Heaven.

In November I finished the Fairy Garden wall hanging for my granddaughter.

For December I completed 6 Christmas stockings for 2 granddaughters, 1 great-nephew, 1 grandson and his mom and dad.

I also finished all the pot holders I needed to for Christmas gifts this year.

Not as productive a year as I would have wished, so for next year my goal will be to finish completely at least 12 of the quilts/wall hanging I have sitting in my guest room patiently waiting to see the light of day!

I found a way to put all the pictures in a collage (thank you, Susan!)!!!









2 comments:

Christine said...

Not productive?!?! To me, it looks like you were very busy finishing projects! Happy New Year!

cspoonquilt said...

Wow, I enjoyed your year's end retrospective! And Your quick turned potholders with terry backing are brilliant! I'm going to try that next time!! Happy 2016!